You’re aging dental health is always a priority as your teeth begin to weaken and age over time. Although your teeth are strong, they can become brittle with age and potentially crack and chip much more easily. Thus, more effective oral health care treatments and procedures and oral hygiene routines will need to be implemented. Listed below are a few options that you can consider:
– If you’re struggling with traditional brushing and flossing tools, consider cleaning utensils such as electric toothbrushes and water flossers
– Exercise caution with food selections that are extremely hard or chewy, as they can crack teeth or linger in your mouth long after eating them.
– Always be sure to brush your teeth twice every day with effective tools that continue to function properly.
– Be sure to visit your dentist for routine examinations and professional cleanings.
– Use nonabrasive cleaning products to protect your smile against the risk of dental abrasion. This includes brushes with soft bristles and low abrasion toothpaste.
– Avoid any bad habits in your life that can severely damage your teeth and gums including smoking or chewing tobacco.
Are you ready to upgrade and enhance your smile with aging dental health care? Ranson & Ranson DDS PC Family Dental remains committed to your oral health, and you are welcome to schedule an appointment with us by calling 309-866-3026. Dr. Ronald Ranson and Dr. Leticia Fernandez-Ranson look forward to seeing you at our dentist office in Morton, Illinois.