If you want to improve your smile, a fantastic option would be to enhance its color and shine. Traditional brushing and flossing alone will keep your smile feeling great and in good health, but sometimes you may need to remove deep stains and discolorations. Enter Zoom! whitening, which is a treatment used by your dentist to quickly, safely, and efficiently brighten your smile
The excitement of a better smile awaits with Zoom! whiteners. Here are some facts about Zoom!
– Your dentist can give you Zoom! whitening treatments to use at home so you can touch up spots that may require additional treatment.
– Zoom! can eliminate stains caused by age, tea, coffee, tobacco, soft drinks, wines, beets, juices, and many other substances.
– Your teeth can still be stained after a Zoom! whitening, so remember to avoid food and drinks products that can stain your teeth.
– Zoom! whitening uses hydrogen peroxide to go beneath the tooth enamel and clean the internal stains of a tooth without damaging it.
– A traditional Zoom! whitening treatment only takes roughly an hour, but can drastically improve the color of your teeth.
With Zoom! whiteners, your smile will look brighter and will be stain-free. If you would like to meet with Dr. Ron Ranson and our team at Ranson & Ranson DDS PC Family Dental for an examination, please call 309-263-2021 to schedule an appointment at our dentist office in Morton, Illinois.