How much do you know about dental checkups? If you’re not sure, our dentist, Dr. Ron Ranson, invites you to find out! The more you know about dental checkups, the better. In fact, knowing facts and details can help you feel more calm, comfortable, and relaxed in the dentist’s chair. So, test your knowledge and learn something new today by taking our dental checkup quiz!
1. How often should you visit Ranson & Ranson DDS PC Family Dental for a checkup?
A. Every day
B. Every three months
C. Once a year
D. Every six months
2. It’s important to receive a dental checkup because it helps you breathe easier.
3. What can you expect at a dental checkup?
A. An educational class on dental care
B. An educational class on oral hygiene
C. A dental cleaning
D. A dental exam
E. Educational tips and recommendations to help you
F. C, D, and E
4. Your dental cleaning involves a brushing routine that lasts an hour.
5. What can you expect during the dental exam portion of your appointment?
A. An inspection of the mouth
B. Dental X-rays
C. An oral cancer screening
D. All of the above
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
2. B (It helps you have a top-notch smile and oral health)
4. B (It involves tooth scaling, flossing, and polishing treatments)
Call Ranson & Ranson DDS PC Family Dental today at 309-263-2021 if you have any questions or if you would like to know more about dental checkups in Morton, Illinois. Our dental team looks forward to helping you, even if it’s just by answering your questions!